frazzle: to put in a state of extreme physical or nervous fatigue (Merriam-Webster)
For many people the Holidays mean just that…a combination of fatigue and overstimulation. Add in the potential excesses of the season and it is easy to see how your nerves might feel frayed and your relationships might feel strained.
Listed here are the main elements of how you can choose to be frazzle-free for the Holidays and beyond:-
1. Say yes to what you truly want to yes to.
2. Say no to what you truly want to say no to.
3. You can’t do it all (yes even you!).
4. Remember the 80/20 rule (80% of results come from 20% of effort).
5. Give yourself permission to do things imperfectly.
6. Prioritize according to your true values.
7. Choose to be beyond the GOO (be beyond the Good Opinion of Others).
The Holidays can be about fulfillment, connection, joy and hope. How you choose to invest your time, energy and money makes the difference between frazzle and fun.